Some works of 2009

Back to 2009, I enjoyed reading manga series and watching a couple of animes. But, before that I taught myself to work with Maxon Cinema4D and Maxon Bodypaint3D. At the time, I was gifted with a cd containing a complete version of an old Cinema4D's release. I had no internet access, but I was always going to a lan house ( aka internet café or cybercafé ) to download all the Cinema4D manual content and reading at home.

So in this way I have made my first step into the 3d modeling area.

Note: the url is an old one;

I was also addicted to Counter-Strike 1.6 and after several months I caught myself learning about the Valve Hammer Editor, a Valve Software's map creation program, this brought me a big interest to keep with my studies.

Next, I'll post some works of 2010.

Enjoy!


About Me

I am a graduating IT student with 2d and 3d modeling experience, currently living in São Paulo, Brazil.

My studies and works involves doing what I like, using my creativity as an artist to create effective applications as an IT student.

Currently available for freelance and contract  jobs.

As an IT student

As a devoted IT student, I use the following technologies:

Programming Languages:

  • Java

    Reflection, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, JSF with Primefaces, JUnit, Android.
  • C#

    .NET Framework.
  • Javascript

    JQuery.

  • Markup/Stylesheet Languages:

    HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS.

  • Databases:

    MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, SQLite.

  • System Analysis:

    UML, Entity Relantionship Modelling.

  • Other:

    Design Patterns, SEO and TDD techniques.

As an Artist

As an artist, I work with the following softwares:

  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe Illustrator
  • Autodesk Maya
  • Autodesk 3ds Max
  • Autodesk Mudbox
  • Pixologic Zbrush