Happy new year!

One of the things I have made to honor the compromises for 2014 was my blog's reworking. Now, I'll add more stuff and information about some of my works as a developer and artist. Any suggestions you have, feel free to contact me.

Also, if you find any grammar errors contact me too, my native language is Portuguese and I'm trying to improve my English writing.

Congratulations and welcome!


About Me

I am a graduating IT student with 2d and 3d modeling experience, currently living in São Paulo, Brazil.

My studies and works involves doing what I like, using my creativity as an artist to create effective applications as an IT student.

Currently available for freelance and contract  jobs.

As an IT student

As a devoted IT student, I use the following technologies:

Programming Languages:

  • Java

    Reflection, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, JSF with Primefaces, JUnit, Android.
  • C#

    .NET Framework.
  • Javascript

    JQuery.

  • Markup/Stylesheet Languages:

    HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS.

  • Databases:

    MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, SQLite.

  • System Analysis:

    UML, Entity Relantionship Modelling.

  • Other:

    Design Patterns, SEO and TDD techniques.

As an Artist

As an artist, I work with the following softwares:

  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe Illustrator
  • Autodesk Maya
  • Autodesk 3ds Max
  • Autodesk Mudbox
  • Pixologic Zbrush